GOLD || Flamingo Wallpaper
Digitally printed in the UK on 180gsm smooth coated non-woven paper.
WIDTH 520 mm x LENGTH 1050 mm
* All artwork is original and not intended for copy or reproduction in any form.
©2019 Goga Goga Ltd. All rights reserved.
WALLCOVERING HANGING INSTRUCTIONS
Please read these instructions carefully before hanging our wallpapers. It is advisable that a professional decorator is used. This wallpaper is a specialized product.
1. Inspect Each Roll Before cutting and hanging the wallpaper, ensure that all rolls have the same batch reference, are in good condition, with no variation in shade, and that no other faults are present. Please ensure that there are enough rolls to complete the job.
Do not assume that the wallpaper will come off the roll the correct way up. Always refer to the pattern book or check with your retailer.
Examination before hanging is the buyer’s responsibility. No claim can be accepted after wallpaper have been cut and hung, for defects which are apparent at the time of hanging. In the event of any complaint, please quote the reference and batch number on this label.
2. Preparation • Walls should be clean, dry and even. • Remove any old wallpaper and loose paint. • Roughen painted surfaces with sandpaper. • Scrape powdery, flaky surfaces. Absorbent surfaces should be prepared with an oil based primer ensuring it dries completely. • New plaster should be allowed to dry out completely. • Metallic effect can be damaged if high levels of alkaline are already present in walls. Preparing the walls with an alkaline resistant primer should prevent any damage of this type. • For best results, we recommend that the walls are cross lined using a good quality lining paper. Sizing the lining paper will aid adhesion. Lining should be allowed to dry completely before hanging the wallpaper. • Dark coloured wallpapers may need their edges coloured with a crayon of a similar tone to avoid white edges showing.
3. Pasting and Hanging • This is a ‘paste the wall’ product. The decorator should paste the wall and not the back of the wallpaper. • A Premium Quality Tub Adhesive, or an equivalent good quality, solvent-free, fungicide protected, light grade adhesive should be used.
DO NOT USE SELF-MIX ADHESIVES. ALL PURPOSE AND HEAVY DUTY PASTES ARE NOT SUITABLE.
• Paste should be evenly applied to the wall to hang 1 length at a time, to an area slightly wider than the width of the roll. • Butt joins and use a decorator’s brush to smooth down the wallpaper, working from the center to the edges to express air bubbles. • Avoid squeezing paste out of joins and ensure paste does not get onto the brush or roller. • No paste should be allowed to come into contact with the surface and hands should be kept clean and dry whilst handling the wallpaper. • Paste will damage the surface. The company cannot accept responsibility for marks or damage caused by paste. • Should any paste have been allowed to come into contact with the surface, it should be lightly sponged whilst still moist, using a clean damp sponge. • Trim top and bottom with a sharp knife or scissors. • Ensure wallpaper is firmly adhered as, in the event of fire, loose wallpaper can contribute to the hazard. • After hanging 2 or 3 lengths, inspect the result to ensure that no shading or other faults are present. No claim for hanging costs can be accepted once more than one roll has been hung.
This information has been supplied in good faith, but without guarantee. Site conditions are beyond our control. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the environment is suitable for the wallpaper.